Sunday, September 24, 2006

If you don't know, just ask the girl!

Friday night Isaac and I really wanted to relax and watch a movie. He's been spending all his free time studying for his upcoming Professional Engineer's exam, so we haven't had much time together. We had three new movies from Blockbuster.com to choose from, but we couldn't find them anywhere.

We searched for over an hour. We even dug through the trash. Finally at 10:30pm, Isaac said, "We could ask Chloe if she's seen them."

Despite having been in bed for over 2 hours, she was still awake and singing her own version of "I just can't wait to be king" from The Lion King.

Isaac went in and asked her.

Her response?

"Yes, Daddy! I disappeared them today when I was helping Mommy clean."

She went right into the cupboard and pulled them out for us.

Of course, it was way too late to watch a movie, but now we know...when we can't find something, just ask Chloe!

1 comment:

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

I just read this, so funny (and sweet)that she helped you by "disappearing" the movies.. My niece used to love that song,too, I could just hear your child still awake and singing it.