Monday, July 31, 2006

Menu Plan Monday

I saw this idea on grace4today's website, but it originally started with orgjunkie.  She is hosting "Menu Plan Monday" and since I usually have a few dishes in mind for the week, but don't really plan them, I thought I'd try it out!  Here is my menu for the week...



Mon- Chicken Tetrazzini and Salad


Tues- Beef and Broccoli with Teriyaki Bown Rice


Wed- Hopefully leftovers if dh doesn't eat them all for lunch!  I also have to make a dessert for our small group that night


Thurs- some kind of crockpot chicken and potatoes.  I need to find a recipe


Fri- Baked Chicken Parmesan with Salad and Strawberries (from the menus4moms website)


Sat- Beef and Peppers with rice



If you've never seen it before, menus4moms posts a free weekly menu with recipes.  Check them out!



Thanks to orgjunkie for starting this!!!

No comments: