Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's Potty Time!

Today we are potty training Luke.

We've done the potty dance. We do a "go underwear!" cheer.

I even had to do a "gas" dance when he had gas while sitting on the toilet.

And no, don't even ask, I'm not demonstrating any of the dances for you. But I will tell you that it involves much waving of the hands and grooving in circles.

We have had two accidents, one big and one small, but he does go quickly every time he sits on the toilet. No forcing him to sit there for 10 minutes or anything.

Thankfully a friend picked up Chloe to play at her house, because Audrey decided to teeth her first two teeth today! I thought about putting off the potty training, but Luke has been asking to sit on the toilet (and actually going on it) on and off since February, and we had everything ready to go and we had already talked about learning today, so I'm hoping that she'll get over the fussies quickly.

Ok, it's time to head back to the toilet. I'll come back and update you later.

Can you stand the suspense of it?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! Isn't it unbelievable what makes us excited and happy?! :)