Thursday, April 19, 2007

A thinking blogger

I got an award!

Chrissy at Singalullaby has given me a Thinking Blogger Award.

I'm not sure I deserve it, since most of my posts lately have revolved around snot and fiber supplements, but it's just so much fun!

However, I'll have to get back to you on the five people that I'm going to pass it on to.

We found out today that our "Floating Lock" interest rate on our mortgage that I was supposed to lock some time between applying for the loan and closing, was inadvertently locked the day I applied.

This is good because rates have gone up since we applied.

However, it also means that they want to close escrow 15 DAYS EARLIER THAN PLANNED.

And that might have added a wee bit o stress to what I was already feeling.

And multiplied my craving for chocolate cake by about a kajillion times.

Anyhoo, here are the rules for the Thinking Blogger Award (note that I am breaking part of #1, but I will get it done!)

Ok, ladies #1-5, if you choose to accept this mission--- The rules are:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

No comments: