daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Not Quite Alone

So my husband left today.


AT 2:30 IN THE MORNING.


Why, WHY does the military think this is a good idea? Because it's not hard enough to say goodbye, but you also have to get three small children up at O-dark-thirty when they are at their very best, of course.


I am now ready to spend a week in my pajamas in a dark house eating nothing but cookie dough and brownies from the pan and watching Food Network and reading shallow novels.


Or at least that's what I would do if I didn't have to, you know, feed and care for three children.


And work at VBS all next week.


Life goes on, I guess, even when I'd just rather sleep through the next six months.

No comments: