Monday, September 17, 2007

Monk and Neagle Tomorrow!

You may remember that I won a Monk and Neagle cd back in July.

And it is amazing.

And you can buy it tomorrow.

Just in case you've somehow missed hearing them, you can still hear a preview here.

Beautiful You is still my favorite song, although What Soldiers Do runs a pretty close second. And makes me think of my husband and get all teary.

Who has yet to hear Monk and Neagle, now that I think about it.

I'm supposed to mail him his guitar (ok, maybe I was supposed to have mailed it like two months ago, but c'mon! It's a really big box and he's not here to watch the kids while I go and mail really big boxes!) so maybe I should include my copy for him.

Don't forget!

monk & neagle banner

1 comment:

Corie said...

Hmmmm...will have to check their cd out!
Thanks for the suggestion!