daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Saturday, January 19, 2008

No more full feeds...

I apologize to those of you who subscribe in a feeder and and no longer are able to view full posts! I hope you'll decide to click through and keep on reading. But I am getting linked to way too many spam blogs lately.

Is it called splogging when they do that? I'm not sure.

I don't know if it's because I have been posting often or what, but I know I appreciate it when I can read the full feed, and I hate to change that, but if the spammers are going to use my posts, at least I can make them work for it!

6 comments:

MamaBugs said...

Christy,
How do you know if you are linked to spam blogs? I do full feeds rightnot but if this is something I need to watch out for I want to be aware before things go wonky.

FWIW...I don't mind clicking through to read the rest of the story...gives me a change to look at actual blolgs. People go to a bunch of trouble to make them look nice and there is always tons of neat stuff in the side bars that you miss without an occassional visit.

A Stone Gatherer said...

Even though I use a reader I still go into the blog. I just use the reader to show me who has a new entry. I will continue to click through. I enjoy reading your blog. I can't wait for installment #20 or something in how you and your husband came to be together. Wouldn't miss it. don't you hate it when people try to use something that brings so much joy for the wrong reasons!!!

Christy said...

I'm glad you guys don't mind clicking through!

Trish, I just happened to check technorati to see who is linking to my blog. I had two fake blogs on there just today. No one actually posts on these blogs, they just find posts from other blogs and put them up.

Monkey Giggles said...

I will be clicking through. I love coming here.

Tiffany said...

OK, I am confused. They actually put your posts on another blog? How do you search for who is linking to you on technorati? I just signed up there last week.

Michelle said...

Hi Christy ~ I will click over as well. No problem. I'm just glad to see that you are still blogging! When your blog didn't pop up on bloglines just now I had to hop over and find out what was going on. I have been a very lazy blogger the past couple of months ~ just reading everything on bloglines~ thanks for the visit the other day on my hsb blog
michelle