daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Friday, January 18, 2008

Pray for strength

My sister is in town for the long weekend, so I'm going to take a few days away from the blog.

When you read this, you can pray for me, though.

She brought a 70-piece box of Godiva with her.

If you don't hear from me by early next week, you'll know that my strength failed me and I'm in a sugar coma.

7 comments:

Jen said...

Mmmmm....you're making me think of that Toblerone calling my name in the stack of stocking stuffers still in the corner of my in-laws basement!

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

Oh Christy! I didn't know such a thing existed. YIKES! Enjoy your sis!

FrazzMom said...

Have a wonderful and refreshing time away! Don't forget to pack some caffeine and something salty to go with your paltry supply of chocolate!

Monkey Giggles said...

Enjoy your time away. And especially enjoy those yummy treats.

Tiffany said...

Enjoy your time with your sister! Times like these are precious!

Laura Paxton said...

Have a great time with your sis! When you get a chance, come see what I left for you on my blog!!

Christi S said...

oh my....my mouth is watering just thinking about all that delicious chocolate!! Enjoy your visit!