daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Friday, August 4, 2006

Just not sure what to do about curriculum!

I am so torn about continuing with the curriculum we have (Sonlight PreK) or getting a different one. My dd is just going through it so fast. It's not like I'm pushing her either! I have to stop her from continuing on in her workbooks after she's done an entire week's worth of pages in one sitting. We also went through an entire week's worth of reading in one day. I guess I could just order a phonics program and add it in and read the stories in our current curriculum multiple times. But I'm just not sure it would last long enough for me to feel we got our money's worth out of it. I think I need to find some more experienced homeschoolers and get their opinions!

No comments: