daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Scary Moments

Last night around 9 I realized that I couldn't remember the last time I had felt the baby move! With my last two pregnancies, when that happened I just drank something and laid down for about an hour, but usually within 20 minutes the baby was active.

Last night, nothing.

Isaac and I prayed, and then I expected to feel something immediately after. Do you ever think that way? Like prayer is some magic wand that will fix everything. But there was nothing.

So Isaac made me some hot chocolate and we decided to watch a movie. If by the end of the movie there were still no movements, I would go to the ER.

Stinkin' baby didn't move until the final credits were rolling!

I've felt some movements today, but they're still not as strong as I'm used to. But according to the books, at 26 weeks the baby is not actually neurologically developed enough to have a regular pattern of movement. So I'm taking it easy today and paying attention to how often I feel movements, just in case.

If you get a chance, pray for us today!

No comments: