daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Smoke actually came from my computer...

I went to turn it on yesterday morning, and the kids and I got a scare when there was a series of loud pops and a burning smell. I actually backed the kids up because I was afraid it was going to catch on fire! I went through withdrawals all day. I count on my computer for so much of my adult interaction that I just felt kind of lost at times. Thankfully it ended up being the power and was easily replaced. And much cheaper than buying a whole new computer! And we are back online today and reconnecting!

No comments: