daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Monday, February 12, 2007

The best reasons to buy a house

Chloe: Mommy, What are you doing?

Me: I'm trying to figure out if we can buy a house.

Chloe: Why?

Me: Because then we'll own it instead of someone else owning it, and we can do what we want with it.

Chloe: (skipping off happily) Daddy! Daddy! We're going to buy a house and we can paint my room and make giant holes in the walls!

3 comments:

Sheree said...

LOL!!! I wonder what she's planning to do with giant holes!

Bethany said...

Hahahaha! Kids are funny!

Joyfulness said...

She's a riot!

I'm just catching up with your blog posts this morning. I so love being able to keep in touch with you through this! Thanks for the awesome posts!!