daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

An even better reason to buy a house

We found one with two bathtubs.

The one in the master bathroom is a whirlpool tub.

It has been over 4 years since I have had a tub to myself and not had to share it with children, Dora, rubber duckys, toy boats and various squirting toys.

Heaven, I tell you.

It would be heaven to have a bathtub to myself.

5 comments:

Carey said...

That sounds like a good idea. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Congrats.

Bethany said...

Ooooh. You know I'm curious where it is!! There are two houses for sale on my road, btw! :D

Sheree said...

I hope you get your own tub soon! :)
Our master bathtub is a jacuzzi. Even with one toddler it's hard to find time to use it, and mildew grows inside the jets!

Unknown said...

whirlpool tub..enought said..

awesome