daily specials

Family Friendly Blogroll []
nutritional info

life door prize

thinkingbloggerpf8

rgb1

BloggerReflectionAward

bloggerprincessaward

nice_award

 Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe with Bloglines

Design by Karen-Swank Web Style
Edits by Me
Coffee image from istockphoto

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ahhhh....

Today all three kids took a nap at the same time.

I have homeschool lessons to plan, I need to learn about buying a house and research whether we can afford to, I have two baskets of laundry sitting in the hallway waiting to be put away, and I need to cook some meat that's been sitting in the fridge for a couple days.

Instead, I took a nap.

It was 2 hours long.

And it was good.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Surprise naps are wonderful! Dont feel guilty. I love reading your blog..

Sheree said...

you made a good choice!

Anonymous said...

I'd do the same, given half the chance!!

Bethany said...

Oh, the nap would win. You can always put off the laundry!!